Joe Transhumanist

Accelerating technological change is affecting every aspect of your life. You're going to live longer. You're going to see amazing technologies. Things you took for granted for decades are shifting under your feet. It's impossible to chart these changes out past a couple years. Eventually, it'll be down to months. So how does a regular joe, a non-scientist, embrace this while living a so-called "normal" life? Is it even possible? Herein is my approach.

Monday, June 4, 2012

My H+ Reboot

My post on how I used Transhumanist philosophy to hack my biology and change my mental outlook is on H+ Magazine this month:  http://hplusmagazine.com/2012/05/25/my-h-reboot/

Wander on over and while you're there have a gander at the other great articles and insights at H+.


No comments:

Post a Comment